A driving license is an official document permitting the holder to operate a motorized vehicle on a public road. In Kenya, driving licenses are issues to persons who are 18years and above. It is illegal to drive without a valid license. Driving licenses are renewable annually. Foreigners living in Kenya will also need to be issued with a driving license before driving on a public road.
We can help you with:
- The application and renewal of your driving license as a Kenyan citizen or foreign national.
- The application and renewal of an international driving license when you have a Kenyan driving license.
- The application for an expired or current duplicate driving licence in the event of theft, loss or damage.
- The application and renewal of your foreign vehicle licence.
- The application and renewal of a provisional car or motorbike licence.
- The conversion of foreign driving licenses to Kenyan licenses for Commonwealth countries.
- Meeting the new generation card requirements.
The whole process can be complicated and tedious and we can make your life much easier by helping you through the process.
- Passport must have a valid re-entry pass or work permit.
- Original passport.
- Driving license (Int. DL if the applicant is not from a commonwealth country).
- 2 passport size photos (color).
- Complete application form– VII