Work Permits are issued to any Non-Kenyan wishing to engage in employment in Kenya whether in gainful employment or voluntary service. The Work Permits issued by the Department of Immigration are classified from A to M and depend on the type of occupation. They are issued under Kenya Citizenship and Immigration Act 2011 of Laws of Kenya.
- Duly filled and signed form 25.
- The necessary licenses and registration to prospect for minerals to mine.
- Signed cover letter from the employer or organization addressed to the Director of Immigration Services.
- Copies of a national passport.
- Two(2) recent passport size colored photos (for both new and renewal applications).
- Proof of sufficient capital or resources for investment.
- Copy of PIN certificate.
- Current license held for prospecting minerals and previous permits or passes (for renewals).
- Current, signed audited accounts for the last one year (for renewal).