The citizens of about 144 countries in the world require a visa to enter Kenya. That is an official document placed within the passport allowing the bearer to legally enter Kenya.
Single journey/ Tourist Visas: We only assist with the application and renewal of the single journey/tourist visa that is issued to persons whose nationalities require visas to enter Kenya for single entries and is valid for three months and can be extended up to a period of 6 months from the date of entry.
- All documents should be submitted in two copies.
- Completed application form.
- Passport valid for at least 6 months with 3 continuous blank pages.
- Two recent passport size photos.
- Copy of all single visas issued and entry stamps.
- Invitation letter from the host family or friend.
- Copy of Kenyan ID or Alien Card of the host family or friend.
- Return ticket.
- Hotel booking confirmation.