A special pass is a document issued to a person who wishes to enter or remain in Kenya for a limited period of time for the purpose of either applying for a permit or pass, temporarily conducting a business, trade as well as a profession or any other purpose which an immigration office considers suitable. This document is issued under the Kenyan Citizenship and Immigration Act (Legal Notice no. 64). Special passes are usually valid for a period not exceeding 6 months from the date of issue. And, a holder of a special pass can re-enter the country at any time and from time to time during the validity of the pass.
- Duly filled and signed special pass form.
- Detailed and Signed Cover letter addressed to the Director of Immigration Services from the applicant/organization
- Two (2) recent passport size color photos.
- Copy of passport
- Copy of Registration Certificate for the organization.
- Certified copies of academic and professional certificates
- Copy of any permit or passes held.
- Clearance letter from the relevant authorities
What do you charge for Special pass.
Comments are closed.