A re-entry pass is a document issued out to the holder of a dependant pass who wishes to temporarily travel outside Kenya or who has already travelled outside Kenya and wishes to re-enter the country. Re-entry passes are valid for a period of 2 years from the date of issue. And, it is highly advisable to seek a re-entry pass before travelling outside Kenya. Although it is also possible to get a re-entry pass from outside the country provided that you are a holder of a valid dependant pass.
A holder of a re-entry pass can re-enter the country at any time and from time to time during the validity of the pass.
- Duly filled and signed form 16.
- Copy of valid passport biodata page for the applicant and principal.
- Proof of residence for the principal/entry permit slip.
- Two recent passport size photos.
- Copy of dependent pass slip