While you focus on your core business, we can help you with the tedious process of registering your company, applying and annually renewing your business license.
Registering your business as a company ensures that you are operating a business that legally exists and is recognized by the law. A registered company, as opposed to an unregistered business, enjoys certain rights, benefits and privileges. Some of the benefits of company registration include:
- Protecting you from personal liability should your business fall on hard times.
- Protecting the identity of your business. This is because your company will be recognized by the law.
- It makes it easier to get bank credit and investment from investors.
- A registered business will be included in your list of assets like a house or a plot of land.
- Registered trading name with the registrar of companies.
- Filled and signed company registration form
- Filled and signed a memorandum of a company with a share capital
- Filled and signed notice of a registered address
- Filled and signed statement of nominal capital
- PIN certificate
- Passport photo.
A business permit is a legal document that acts as proof that your business is in compliance with certain city and state laws and regulations. Every business and company in Kenya is required by law to have a business permit. For you to apply for a business permit you must first register your business. A business permit is used by the government to ensure that you are running a legitimate business and to ensure that you are tax compliant. Businesses found without a permit risk having to pay heavy fines. A business permit is valid for 1 year and must be renewed annually before 31st March.
- Registered company name.
- The physical address of the company.
- Company identification number.
- Company pin certificate.
- A copy of the certificate of incorporation.
- A national ID/passport number.