Any foreigner living in Kenya continuously for three months, has a work permit, dependent pass or permanent residence and plans to be in Kenya for an extended period of time is required to get an alien card. The alien card will serve as an identification document. Alien cards are valid for a period of 2 years if you are a foreign national and a period of 3 years if you are a permanent resident. We can help you with your alien card application and renewal
- Duly filled and signed form 50.
- Copy of valid passport biodata page.
- Two recent passport size photos.
- Proof of residence i.e work permit, dependent pass, student pass, permanent residency.
- Copy of previous alien card for renewals.