A dependant pass is a document issued to a person whose spouse, parent or guardian is lawfully entitled to enter Kenya. This spouse, parent or guardian must be a Kenyan citizen, a permanent resident, a permit holder or an excepted person. This document is issued in accordance with the Kenya Citizenship and Immigration Regulations, 2012 section 27(1).
- A duly filled and signed dependant pass form.
- Two (2) recent colored passport size photographs of the dependant
- Copy of a valid national passport / National ID for both the applicant and the Dependant.
- Evidence of the relationship between the applicant and the dependant i.e. marriage certificate, birth certificate.
- Proof of the applicant’s sufficient and assured income to sustain self and the dependant.
- A valid copy of the permit for those applicants holding a work permit (at least six months prior to the date of application).